Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's Too Late...

Listen to the preview first if possible:)

(verse)
I didn't have the courage,
but now it's too late.. it's too late....
If only I had a chance,
I will turn back the time..
(bridge)
When I'm alone,
I still hear your voice,
ringing in my head,
why is this happening to me....
are you happy now...?
(chorus)
Why all the yelling..?
Nothing's gonna change...
it's too late to regret now..
why are tears flowing out,
sympathy won't solve anything,
it's too late to regret now...
(verse)
(chorus)
(outro)
The colours of our memories has turn to grey...,
our love is now just history,
it's over and done with,
if only we could go back to where we've started,
but that won't happen,
it's too late... it's too late...

lyrics by Novia, Nicole and Chee Loong

No comments: